Home Respiratory Therapy
Breath in itself is life. From the gentle breaths of an infant to the faint gasp of an elderly, we understand how critical it is to address concerns on your breathing patterns to improve your day to day lives.
At Nightingale Home Health Care, we provide quality respiratory therapy services for all age groups with varying types of breathing problems across stages of cardiopulmonary disease or disorder.
We plan, manage, and evaluate your respiratory care at the comfort of your home. Whether it be Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease or any pulmonary disorder, Our Respiratory Therapist delivers expert pulmonary rehabilitation to ensure your respiratory health and over all well-being.
Our Pulmonary Rehabilitation includes but not limited to:
- Nebulization Therapy
- Administer Oxygen Therapy
- Tracheostomy Care
- Bronchopulmonary Hygiene
- Obtaining Sputum Specimens
- Lung Expansion Exercises
- Breathing Exercises
- Bedside Pulmonary Function Testing
- Homecare Respiratory Therapy for patients with Mechanical Ventilation
- Homecare Respiratory Therapy for patients supported with BiPAP/ CPAP
- Arterial Blood Gas Analysis and Interpretation