We provide physiotherapy services at the comfort of your own home. Our aim is to restore the highest functional potential of the patient suffering from orthopedic, neurological and musculoskeletal conditions.
Our physiotherapy is concerned with identifying and maximizing quality of life, movement potentials within the spheres of promotion, prevention, treatment or intervention and rehabilitation.
Why Physiotherapy is best at home?
Patients are highly sensitive to their Environment. They have difficulty in giving their best performance in an unfamiliar place. This can result to inaccurate and inefficient physiotherapy session. At the comfort of their home with known surroundings, the Physiotherapist can accurately assess the patient needs and bring out their full potential.
Nightingale Home Health Care offers a broad array of physiotherapy services:
- Kinesio Taping
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Gait training
- Balance and Tolerance Training
- Endurance and Coordination Training
- Prosthetic or Orthotic training
- ADL (Activities Of Daily Living) Training such as Dexterity exercise
- Therapeutic Exercise such as Range of Motion, Stretching, Strengthening, Peripheral Joint mobilization, Stabilization Exercises
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation Technique (PNF)
- Manual Therapy on Cervical and Lumbopelvic
- Bobath Techniques on Pediatric Condition